All instruments, including production models, are built on an order basis.
Prices vary depending on specifications, materials and hardware chosen by a customer. To place an order and determine the price of your instrument you need to fill out the order form first.
After receiving it we’ll be able to talk over further details of your order.
Production time: approximately 5 months for guitars with a thin matte finish; 6 months for guitars with a gloss finish.
Once the basic specifications of your gear are settled, you will be added to the waiting list.
Order payment is made in parts.
1. - First you pay 100 USD as an initial installment. We define the building time and give your order a serial number.
We will define the time when the building will start and finish.
If later you decide to cancel the order, the initial installment will not be refunded.
2. - Advanced payment, or upfront price, is calculated based on hardware price. This is paid 4-6 months prior to the beginning of manufacturing. As soon as we receive the corresponding sum we order all needed hardware components from the Germany and United States.
3. - The second payment is made at the time manufacturing process starts. The amount of payment is usually 50 percent of the total remaining sum.
4. - The rest of the payment is accepted once your new guitar is complete.
- The base price includes: manufacturing (including finishing, packing and handling), a custom drawing and a mockup (1 version), individual choice of woods, the cost of woods (maple, white ash, alder), the cost of hardware (Hipshot bridge and tuners, Fokin or ARB pickups, truss rod, frets, screws, electronics, strings, consumable supplies and a standard shipment packing).
- the base price will be recalculated after consirerable changes of the exchange rate.
- By giving your order to the workshop, you agree to the disclosure of details about your instrument and its repair and fabrication. (Photo, video, orally, electronic correspondence)